Sunday, September 13, 2009

What if GOD was one of us....


NOTE- this is not to be considered blasphemy.

Since today is Sunday and I was off at summer camp while Mom and Dad did some traveling (posts will follow later), I was wondering if God was like me- a Basset Hound? It sounds kind of weird, but there are a couple signs I can't pass up. One, God spelled backwards is Dog. Coincidence, I think not. Two, Jesus spelled backwards is Sesuj. We all know Sesuj is Latin for Sausage, and I love Snausages, sausage biscuits and hot italian sausages off the grill. Third, Lord spelled backwards is Drol. If we dig deep into the translation of Drol, it evolved into drool. Have you guys met me- I am a slobbering fool? Finally, please see the picture of me destroying Devil Dog. I can't back up much of this information, but you have to wonder, what if God was one of us.....




2 comments:

  1. All I can say is you ate the, dare I say, Hell out of that Devil Dog?? Another coincidence, not so much.

    Glad your mom and dad got home Ok. Hope they brought you back something real fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roscoe you are too much. I LOVE this post and can't wait for the next update. Until then see you at daycamp. Love, Aunt Jackie AKA pugmomma

    ReplyDelete