Monday, September 21, 2009

They were Greaaaat!!!!


So Mom and Dad recently changed by diet. I pretty much dig Eukanuba and Mom and Dad are cool about adding a little "something-something", but I was getting bored and ready for some new cuisine. As a 70 lb Hound, I have been fairly restricted to Eukanuba, Frosted Flakes (see title), and occasional treats, but I have been upgraded to something so good, so sweet, so healthy, I had to post.

Me, Roscoe, Darth Paul, ruler of all things related to the couch, has made a healthy choice- I began adding Honey Nut Cheerios to my diet. As an avid athlete, I worry about my HDL/LDL, so my Mom thought the Cheerios would get me in line. After a week on the "stuff", I can say I am feeling good. I have lowered my 2 block time, my heart feels fantastic and I think I might be ready for the pole vault. I can't lie though, I do cheat (check out the picture. Dad thought it was too good to pass up, and I must agree.)

Happy Training
RP

No comments:

Post a Comment