Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Interior design anyone?



It's kind of late and I am kind of tired, but please give me work!?! Although I possess no degree, as you can see from my pictures, I am quite the interior designer. I thought the cushions on Mom and Dad's couch could use a little more style (actually, I was trying to find a good hiding spot for my Western Griller treat Mom gave me). Anyways, I though moving the cushions would provide some positive Fung Shui in the room, but Mom didn't agree.

I also thought that I could build a fort, be a General (Hi Grandma Fry- the only true General in this country), round up my imaginary friends for a party, but nope- Mom put it all back together :( So, if anyone is looking for true Basset design, please let me know. If you need references, think again- I am a genius.

Peace Out,
RP

No comments:

Post a Comment