Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life isn't fair

No pictures tonight, but I have to vent. Life isn't fair for those of us vertically challenged. Why can't I eat the full steak? Why can't I eat asparagus, potatoes, breakfast sandwiches, etc.... I don't want to bitch, but come on. I live my life to eat, sleep, walk and poop. Number one and four go kind of hand in hand correct? Why can Mom and Dad eat a delicious steak and I only get pre-chewed pieces? What if all of life was like was like that? Something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. You should really come over to my house. My Mom and Pop are so clumsy that they drop stuff on the ground while they are cooking all the time.

    Oh, and my Mom wanted me to tell you my Grand-Mam hasn't commented about the polka dots...yet.. I think she may be too busy looking online for al-quaida.

    Charlie Chicken

    ReplyDelete